American Express Business Travel Accident Insurance
Whether you are a small business owner or just have some revenue-generating projects on the side, the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express, a CreditCardForum advertising partner, can be an essential financial asset. There are layers of benefits included with this card which warrant research to comprehend and fully take advantage of what this card has to offer.
The Membership Rewards program: Legend has it that this is the “gold standard” when it comes to cardholder reward programs, so it’s only fitting that the AmEx Business Gold Card participates in it. Recently they re-vamped the categories, making it more generous than ever before:
- Get 25, 000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $2, 000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn Fast: 3X points for flights booked with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can transfer points to over 20 frequent traveler programs or use points for gift cards at popular stores.
- Use your Card for retail, dining, travel or groceries, then go online and use points towards your eligible charges.
- As an added bonus, you can get 15, 000 points after you spend $30, 000 in purchases on the Card in one year.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- Terms and restrictions apply.